Friday, October 14, 2011

Shoes shoes

The other day I got these awesome lime green Reeboks at Urban Outfitters on sale for a really good price!


Then today before heading to work at the Queen Elizabeth, I went to do some shopping for working at the Chan Centre (I just got hired), and found these awesome black beauties at Aldo - also on sale of course. I could definitely wear these to work.
 Ok so I have a shoe problem - but I have to do a major purge and then maybe host some sort of "Steffi is having a giant clothing and shoes giveaway" event at my house where people can come and take stuff I don't wear! Maybe they can bring their own and we could all do a stuff swap, but hopefully me giving more than taking stuff.

Then it was time to go work at the QE Theatre, just for three nights, selling merchandise for Alberta Ballet's "Love Lies Bleeding", essentially a whole show devoted to Elton John and his music. Here is an example of things we sold:


Haha. We all wore feather boas while we were selling too. 
Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment