Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New glasses!

My friend Crystal recommended the $38 Clearly Contacts promotion. I was seeing the signs everywhere, but you know how sometimes it takes a person who's actually ventured for the deals to motivate you to do it too.  Alexis kept telling me about how great Clearly Contacts were too, and they actually had a free glasses promotion awhile back but I somehow didn't jump at it :|
So I got these! They're men's glasses of course, because my head is so big I can't fit women's glasses very well. My last pair were men's glasses too. I also realized that I got those in grade 11, so it's been awhile for sure. $38 for frames is definitely not shabby! All together it came to about $92, including lightweight lenses, and UV protection and anti-glare. Anyway, I like them a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment