Sunday, March 15, 2009

Neu

Soo my first blog.. hm. I'm supposed to be doing homework, like this paper I have due next week for English, which I clearly won't do until the last minute despite how "motivated" I was to write it after talking to my professor last week. I'll probably be watching style.com fashion shows all day. Speaking of which, last night I went to a fashion show at UBC, which was cool, followed by a drop-in to a hotel room for my friend's birthday party downtown. Today I look out the window and the SNOW has returned. Vancouver weather is completely unpredictable. There was one week... maybe two weeks ago, when I started seeing the flip-flops and sunnies coming back. And the week after, the rain and snow returns, bringing back the mittens and the toques. It rained yesterday, and it was freezing. Anyway. Enough with the weather reports. I'll be back with more useful information.
'Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment