Sunday, August 14, 2011

There is no place like home

VANCOUVER!! I love you!

I've been home since Tuesday and I already love it.
Europe was amazing though, it is such a wonderful place to be. There are so many beautiful things to see, so much delicious food, beautiful people, and the continent is full of so many languages!
I'll go back for sure.

Now that I'm home, I've already gone to the beach three times, and I'm hoping to go more because the sun seems quite scarce!

I hope to be able to see some cool stuff while I'm here. I went to "Party This Weekend", a production done by some people I know at UBC, and it was the coolest thing! You get to follow a character around a house during a "house party" and see them interact with the other characters, and because you can still see and hear the other events going on, it makes you want to come back and follow a different character! A very cool concept.

Anyway, here are some photos of the start of my summer in Vancouver...

Kits Beach

Viva Vancouver

English Bay

I also had a dericious Japadog. It's a new one, the Yakisoba:





No comments:

Post a Comment